Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hey bloggers! how are you doing this week-end ?
I hope you are enjoying the weather because it was a sunny day today. I had to put my glasses on and took a walk with some friends. It was cool :).

I was thinking,why do I want to be a teacher. Did you ask yourself why do you want to be a teacher?

First of all I want to be a teacher because I love that job, I imagine myself before a classroom. It seems so exciting. I am passionate about teaching and working with children. I think that I can be a good teacher and I wish to give back some of the happiness that I enjoyed during my school years. A teacher is important because everyone has progressed to where they are in life thanks to him or her. The teacher is the one who gives instruction and communicates skills. He prepares his students for the future so that they can be successful in the working world.

2 comments:

  1. I like the reason you mentioned. I feel the same way about it. I think it is something strong to be able to make someone understand something and see a new light in his eyes.

    ReplyDelete